CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What's the cost of new plastic?

Old 08-21-2004, 06:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's the cost of new plastic?

Anybody know the cost of rear fenders and front nose plastic from the dealer? The original old yeller.....

Thanks in advance...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2004, 08:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I found an old post where rear fenders were $90, but haven't found anything on the front nose yet...

Old 08-21-2004, 10:10 AM
Range Rover

I got mine from Paeker Yamaha and they were real cheap. Its been awile so I don't remember the exact price.

Old 08-21-2004, 01:49 PM
Range Rover

Found the invoice for the plastic I just bought 2 months ago.
Good Luck

Rear fender- Black- 703500128- $84.49
Front Facia- Black- 705000888- $39.49

Old 08-21-2004, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

when i priced it for mine it was $125CA, mind if i ask why you want new ones? yours still looks pretty good,but if you do get new plastic i know a guy looking for a used yellow front collecting dust [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2004, 09:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks guys, thanks alot.

I cut my rears quite a while ago lillnots, but recently have been wanting more fender coverage, due in part because I'm gonna race some GNCC. and my front plastic has a funked up spot from a hard roll I took earlier this year.
yes people think I'm nuts gonna race GNCC on a DS, but I just don't see it as a problem, and before anybody tries to explain it to me remember, your talkin to Hightower here... lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2004, 08:30 PM
Trailblazer

Goodluck fitting between the trees on those narrow trails there Hightower...its all good have fun.

Old 08-23-2004, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hightower
and my front plastic has a funked up spot from a hard roll I took earlier this year.
lol how funked up is it?
and good luck with the GNCC, show them wat a ds is made of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2004, 06:19 AM
Pro Rider

I accidentally got yellow plastic instead of the black one for my '03 Baja a year ago and the stickers already came on it. You might check with Parker and have them ask to see if the stickers come on it. If not that would be an added expense. It seems it only comes on the yellow. I just got new plastic for my X when I rolled it and the stickers were extra.

Old 08-24-2004, 01:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Goodluck fitting between the trees on those narrow trails there Hightower...its all good have fun.
I know, its all in fun, but for the non-DS guys who always want to say that but didn't, here's a response:

since I ride GNCC trails constantly, and always have, it stands to reason I know there are trees on them, and know the limitations of the DS. I choose to ride it because it is the only sport quad made, in existance on earth, that I fit on, hence the name Hightower, just imagine Shaq on a 400EX or a new YFZ.
I'm riding for fun, not to win, but I'll guarentee that even though I aint first, I won't be last!
there's a lot of wide open in the Ironman - the last gncc race of the year, held here in Indiana. the DS will make up some lost woods time here with a few passes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's the cost of new plastic?